LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad Mariswamy   10 March 2017

Recovery of advance amount from bpo company

sir i was searching for data entry projects from web site i came to no NETKITE SOLUTIONS , NEW DELHI are giving this projects to private firms and individuals after discussing the project they asked us to pay one lakh fifty thousand ruppees as advance amount which is refundable so we paid the above said amount throgh neft payment after they they gave demo from where we came to no the work is tedious and hard to compleate with in the stipulated time period , i have not signed the contract papers which they have sent, they are forcing us to sign the contract papers to refund the amount , please suggest us to get back our advance amount of rs one lakh fifty thousand its hard earned money regards prasad

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 March 2017

Show/share the communications that you have exchanged by email/phone etc with the said company and the contract papers sent to you, with your own counsel specializing in such/civil at your location.

Let your own counsel examine and draft your communications.

How they are forcing you to sign: In writing?

In future avoid jumping to pay without examining all details.

(Guest)

Data entry jobs are tedious.

They take advance from the candidate but not in lakhs of rupees.  It is max 4 to 5 thousand per candidate.  Perhaps you took work as sub vendor, that is why high rates of lakh and above.

Now once you have signed the contract and if you are not fulfilling it there will be penalty for not doing work.  They will deduct such amount and then give your advance back.  If you have not done any work at all, then refund amount will be ten to fifteen percent of your advance.

These are legal and if challenged in court of law will again require you to spend huge money on litigation.  The employer who took advance has a trump card with him that quality of the work done by you is not up to the mark, hence he will somehow or the other not pay you.

Please wait for Mr Kumar Doab to reply to your query.  Send him a Private message too.

Baba.. if you sign the papers, they wont give you back any money, how they wont give back I have already explained.  You just ask your money back stating reason that you cant continue to work with them anymore.  You should not have given money first.  

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 March 2017

How the company state that advance amount is refundable and asked you to deposit; in writing?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register