LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     30 June 2017

Recovery case from post office

Dear sir my father was expired on 13.08.2000 during service he was in post office & he was involved in loss fraud case during his service time.after death of father none payment was released to mohter including pension she was also expired on 22.01.2001 with out recieved any fund. provisional pension & fund was released to us on 14.04.2001. after 17 years when i am asking from department for the final releasing of fund they have given me letter for the recovering of 375000 of my father under PAD ACT.


 48 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 June 2017

Please file RTI Application to Central Public Information officer of that Public authority and seek information under RTI Act.

Application dt.1st Jun,2017  seeking information under RTI Act filed


Before: Central Public Information officer,.............................Postal dept.,

Fee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- Fvg.Accounts Officer, India posts payabel at......



Subject of information Solicited:  Settlement of benefits of deceased employee.

Name of of last working.

Old references: 

(Legal heir certificate enclosed to confirm identity, the relationship with the deceased and to confirm that this is not third party information)


Information solicited:

1)Please provide  entire calculation sheet of benefits to be payable and actually paid under various heads and also the reasons for such recovery of Rs.3,75,000/- with copy of such order for recovery from competent authority.

2)Please provide me a copy of the extract of such circular/rule/notification that permits the dept., to recover from dependants such amounts under PAD Act.

3.Please provide copy of such  laid down rules stating time frame as per circulars/orders and the reasons for inordinate delay of 17 years in settling the claims.

4.Please inform the name of the employee, designation, and address that is maintaining the entire file of such settlement for writing to him for inspection and such guidance in case if the legal heirs wish to proceed against dept., legally for such harassment for 17 years.



1 Like

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     30 June 2017

Thanks Sir for giving me valuable information pls give me your Mobile no & Address if there is required i will contact with you for the fighting case.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 June 2017

Did you issue a legal notice and/or file a case in CAT/High Court?

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     30 June 2017

no sir yesterday i have recieved letter from department for the recovery of 375000 because i was asking him payment of balance DCRG. so they have send me letter, as you have guide me i am going to file on rti.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 June 2017

The purpose of the open forum is 1)The advises should be helpful to many 2) To acquire knowledge  3)In case of mistakes, corrections and improvement is possible.   These advantages are not available in personal contacts.  Please post every issue in the open forum, so that more members can collectively guide you and avoid taking personal advises.  If you really want personal advises, there may be hundred persons around you.

I do not know as to why you have not taken into confidence the Union persons, who are definitely having a say and what ever may be the case, a deceased employee gets a sympathetic review.

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     30 June 2017

thanks sir

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     30 June 2017

i will take benefits of open forum

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 July 2017

What is PAD Act?

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     15 July 2017

Public account default

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     15 July 2017

Public account default

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     15 July 2017

Public account default

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 July 2017

Infact, there is insurance indemnifying  against such losses, but the institutions keep such facts a secret..  Even private persons can take such insurance against infidelity of their employees. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 July 2017

Mr.G.L.N.Prasad has already guided you to seek help of seasoned Employee's unions leaders.

They can also guide,support and help you.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 July 2017

Watch your profile pages and inform about any allurements ( Pralobhan) or abuse in this thread or by PM..................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register