Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahan mahan (NIL)     05 December 2022

Recover money by legal heir from nominee

Nominee received money of deceased from bank's/ Financial institutions as a nominee of deceased. How can  the legal heirs of the deceased recover such money fron nominee who received the money.


 2 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     05 December 2022

Nominee is only trusty of deceased's funds and not owner,he has to disbursed the funds to legal heirs of deceased, if he does not disburse then legal heirs may issue notice for demand to nominee and thereafter file suit for recovery of deceased's money against nominee.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     05 December 2022


Yes, the nominee is a trusty of the money and property of a deceased person. You have to file a suit in the civil court against the nominees for recovery of your share.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query