Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhnandan (business man)     17 August 2016

Receiver suit and injuction on partition suit

            i have filed partition suit on my fathers named property ,i am staying outside of my village.  now my 3 elder brothers are file a counter claim on 2 propertys which  1  is registred on my own name and another registered in my wife own name. i am a govt service holder .i have purchased the land on 1969 from my own tution income (rs-5000/) and that time i am unmarried 27 age.another i have purchased another plot on 1999 on my wife name and construct a house on the same plot the by help of retired money and bank loan (i have all proof).but now my elder brothers are enjoying on my fathers named property by cultivating the land and collect rent out money in our they  counter claim  u also add that two property which is registred on my own name and  my wife own name that also joint property as per huf..

in my question is if i file a injunction and receiver suit  on my father named property can they also file same suit on that property which is registered on my own name and my wife own name .or defendant can also file that both property.


 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 August 2016

The author has initiated many threads.

Readers/members/experts may  go thru these e.g;



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query