LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnam singh (job less)     24 April 2011

which section is for false alligation ???

in agriculture land worker give false report to PS. that 6500 kg grain owner have taken from land without my knowledge. actual position is 3000 kg grain is sent to worker did't came at the time of loading in trolley.he have taken sufficient amount prior the grain send to MANDI.. so he demand more. we have many witness in my favour. even the person of THEREASHER who  prepair grain 3000 kg. 

Qus:  I have witness and they are ready to give their statement in PS. Is is sufficient to make FIR u/s  false statment???

Ques: which section is applicable is anybody give false report In PS. till niegther FIR is registered or day book.




 2 Replies

tsramani (Main Partner)     25 April 2011

For providing false information to police as complaint or providing false information to be used as evidence the    IPC sections from 199 to 203 are aplplicable.

Atul R Rumale (legal consultant)     26 April 2011

In my opinion only Sec- 203 of I.P.C cab be made applicabel. Kindly to through the wording as given - 


203. Giving false information respecting an offence committed.--

Whoever, knowing or having reason to believe that an offence has been committed, gives any information respecting that offence which he knows or believes to be false, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.

1*[Explanation.-In spections 201 and 202 and in this section the word "offence" includes any act committed at any place out of 2*[India], which, if committed in 2*[India], would be punishable under any of the following sections, namely, 302, 304, 382, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 402, 435, 436, 449, 450, 457, 458, 459 and 460.]

So Kindly file the complaint only U/s- 203.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query