LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     09 May 2011

What to do? please help

We married in May, 08, stayed together but separated from my house up to June, 09. After onward, she gave birth of our child in 29th august, 09 and staying with her parents.
She was convicted by session court accused for a looting case (gang robbery) in Kolkata in 2003, spent 6.5 years behind the bar (before marriage) and released in 2006.
Her father is well connected with the lawyers as well as political personals.
We do have a joint account having locker facility, ATM card, cheque book and key of the locker are with them.
Before marriage her father has got the sign from me and his daughter in a court paper (undersigned by me & my wife) stating that “knowingly we decided to marriage each other and have no grievance on them” so and so….. Actually he never gave me a copy of the same.
Earlier she was admitted an asylum (mental hospital) as she stated before marriage, I am trying hard to find out the institute.
After releasing from jail she has changed her name.
Every month I am sending her Apprx. 5500/- to 6000/- Rupees for the maintenance of her and my daughter, but she demanded at least 10,000/- pm which is not affordable for me.
Since last 1.8 years she is staying at her parents house with my kid and so reluctant to be rejoin with us. She used to send me assorted sms comprising of threatning, false fabricated story and asking me to send her the Birth certificate of my baby immediately.

Measures I have taken:

1. Every month I am sending her money through NEFT (net Banking) and keeping the receipt.

2. Already I sent her 03 nos letters with AD asking her to come back and join with us.

3. I have kept all the soft copy as well as print copy of her fabricated sms.

4. Some telecon had been recorded.

5. Written a letter to Local police stating all her behavior but yet to be send.

6. Staying with my old parents to give them mental support, informed them in detail about the consequence of filing false 498a/DV/406 case by my wife to get them prepared mentally.

7. Already discussed the matter with some good friend to be aware them for the upcoming case.

Under this situation what are the step to be taken by me to fight against the anticipated false 498a case and to save my old poor parents from the harrasement. Please advise me.

Thanks

S.B......

Learning

9 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     10 May 2011

File a cheating case against your wife, in laws , for gettiing married thier doughter, knowingly well, she has been convicted for gang robbery and also for hiding mental disorder issue.

File a case for divorce and also for custody of child and also stop giiving maintenance,

APART FROM THE ABOVE POINTS, ITS BETTER, TO TAKE ANTICIPATORY BAIL, FOR ALL OF YOU AND ALSO TAKE ALL THE MONEY  AND OTHER THINKS WHICH ARE KEPT UNDER LOCKER AND THE ACCOUNTS IMMEDIATELY, WHITHOUT LOOSING TIME.TRANSFER ALL THE PROPERTY/ DOCUMENTS IF ANY, TO YOUR PARENTS NAME OR OTHERS NAME WITH WHO YOU HAVE GOT CONFIDENCE.

srishaila/bangalore/9741425514/sdharani120@gmial.com

1 Like

shiv shiv shiv (unemployed)     11 May 2011

how come you married her despite knowing her past history? join siff

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     14 May 2011

My view:First of all you have got all the information about her past life and you have already signed some tye of understanding material which was also signed by you,no doubt you might not be having a copy of this,but you know about her past history,get certified copies of all such information; I feel you better have some record about your apporach to the police,duly keeping a copy of the same with you;at the most they may go for divorce and ask for maintainence; let them come to you through legally and not by threatenings,which,if you yield,they shall continue;if you donot want to file for divorce from your side, you can as well approach the Court to get Orders /Directions to see your daughter.you are haviang good friends to guide you even on the matter of 498(a),I(PC and other cases;

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     14 May 2011

Thanks to all adviser.

What I anticipate that She is a Schizophrenic patient (mental disease). But I do not have any proof. Secondly She changed her name also after releasing from jail. How can I get that afidevit copy? please advise.

--S.B

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     17 May 2011

Please help me

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     18 May 2011

Please advise me.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2013

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Disown-myself-legally-from-the-family-13625.asp#.UlDad1PQyVE

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2013

connect

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=13625&offset=1#.UlDXa1PQyVF

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     06 October 2013

@ Sudhir Kumar ji

What is the use of finding and reporting repeated queries to the forum?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register