Upgrad LLM

we are 1 lac members now! congrats!!!

LawyersClubIndia Team

Forum Moderator

We have reached a milestone of 1 Lac strong members today (15.02.2011). We would like to congratulate each one of you from the depth of our heart for making this possible. Special thanks goes to the team members of LCI without whom this could not have been possible. 

Thank you once again...one and all.

ADmin

Total likes : 4 times

Distt. President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) District:Chandrapur (Maharashtra) email;drf.india@gmail.com

Congras to yoy too foplanning a very useful site and I am proud to be the 100000th member here.

Total likes : 1 times

Itna jaldi se 1 lakh ho gaya?:(

We had  involved  ourself sooo much  in lci  that we dont know when the lci has crossed 1 lakhs.;)

Wow! What Massive strength of LCI:P

NA

I Wish LCI all the best...

Many Congratulations to LCI and it's members!

and also to Mr. Sankatmochan who's speculation proved to be accurate. He had predicted that LCI's  membership will cross 1 lac by 15/2/11.

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/LCI-membership-touching-1-lakh-31777.asp

Badvocate

Vah sankatmochanji. it means astrology is realy a science!

Congarts to admin of LCI and all learned members of LCI who's comulative  efforts has organized a family of 1 lac members. Congrats and thanks to all.

VC/Panchamved Open University *love gure* [Enjoy KAVI SAMMELAN & MUSHAAYARA in my profile]

Great Going LCI since ASTRO-SCIETIST SANKTLOCHAN AND ASSOCIATES are already appointed as ASTRO-SCIENCE EXPERT OF LCI and everyone here is well known to it while everytime opning the page of this site. I am sure that the LCI will surely reach to its destination at earliest under the guidence of these Astro-Scientists so ever keep them on front. 

Advocate

I would like to congratulate all the member and like to thank the Admin to create such forum where we can have find each and every solution for all kind og legal problems.

Further I would like to thank all the experts to show their efforts so that this forum become such a huge network.

Hats off to all the people those who are connected with each other.

Heartiest thanks and congratulation to all of you again

Advocate 94431 45884 advocatemanoharan@gmail.com

i remember my previous posting on 6/2/2011 as follows:

"CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE

CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM MEMBERS OF LCI, ADMIN AND ALL FELLOW MEMBERS ON THE OCCASSION OF LCI BECOMING A STRONG CONTINGENT OF NEARING ONE LAKH MEMBERS.

heartly welcome to new members AND WOULD-BE MEBERS and thanx to all the members of LCI to become a part of it. I proudly say i am a member of the Great LCI. It's a great achivement for LCI

Good Job admin........"

WELL-DONE

practicing advocate

C(1)ooooongrats

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x