LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Parmar (Accounts Manager)     12 March 2011

Urgent Threat

I have received a call from my uncle in village, that somebody is going to beat me in next few days from our Family, he said me that I should not alone everytime, as somebody has informed him that from someone in family are going to beat me. So my uncle from village has informed me yesterday,

And as I know who those people are, & why are they going to beat me, the reason is as the Karta of our family has said some bad words regarding my sisters, So I have just told every one in our family that the karta has to sorry to my sisters, as being eldest in  the family he can say anything to others in the family, but one agreed with me & they told me forgot it, this incidence has happened in December 2010, and as there was some family marriage, in which my family didnt visited the marriage as some told that time there will be some wrong so please do not to the marriage,

Now thing is that as i am working in MNC & my timing are very tight, as once I leave my home at 8 & will come back 11-12, so I do not know what is going on & at present I am also busy in lots of things in office due to March ending.

But uncle informed since I may be busy, I may have forgotten everthing, as I never discuss with others, but the karta & his son has not forgotten anything, & my unlce has informed also that they are going to take revenge, as they may hire some goons to beat me.

And my uncle also informed that since I have agricultural land worth of Rs.1 Crore gifted by my grandmother in 1999, they also wanted to take back & sell the same.

So in this Circumtance what Security Should I have to take, Shoul I have to file NC with Police Station,

And I would also like to inform that since I am still studying I do not want to waist my energy & time on this issue, Still I have 2 year daugther So i am more worried about that.

Please GUide me on this.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear

You have to file FIR in police station.

Deepak Parmar (Accounts Manager)     14 March 2011

Can you Guide me on this, If I file an FIR will they will arrest them, I have one request that I do not want take this problem in my life, Shold I have NC file in the Police Station with the help of a Lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register