LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prnj (mklmk)     21 December 2009

URGENT

Can some one please give me any legal opinion on mergers and aquisitions. I need it very urently. Any sample draft would do or even a format would do.

What does a legal opinion making require?

Learning

9 Replies

Theja (Lawyer)     21 December 2009

What is the issue? What kind of legal opinion is required? Pre M & A or Post M & A?

Please keep the query which is clear!!!

I need to draft a pre M&A legal opinion. I have no idea how to go about it. A sample one would be a great help. there is no particular issue

Where can I get literature on how to draft such a pre M&A legal opinion.

please help. this is really very urgent and imp.

roseann (Advocate)     21 December 2009

il see if i hav a doc 4 t and send t

thnx a lot in anticipation

prnj (mklmk)     22 December 2009

I understand that its not possible to give an opinion without any information in hand.But that is not my purpose either. I just need a hypothetical sample or draft legal opinion for academic purposes.

Theja (Lawyer)     22 December 2009

Please refer to this https://www.techagreements.com/T-Opinions.aspx?gclid=CI6ImYnF6Z4CFYctpAodG2rkIQ

This site gives you actual deals which you can access live. You may need username. But otherwise also you can access this.

As they are no details mentioned you can choose the draft applicable to your choice from the site.

Okay

prnj (mklmk)     26 December 2009

thanks a lot

prnj (mklmk)     27 December 2009

hi theja

the link which you had showed was helpful. thanks again. But I need Indian legal opinions while opinion on that site are foreign.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register