LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashanth (dwqd)     30 March 2011

SC/ST certificate

All SC/ST Students a serious query

I have been selected for one of Public Sector Banks for scale 1 under ST category. Now my queries related 2 this are:

I have a ST certificate from a place called Kollegal in Karnataka but now i don reside there n i reside in Bangalore now. So my query is when d certificate verification goes will this not create a problem????

Plz guys i expect someone 2 reply 2 this ASAP


 5 Replies

prashanth (dwqd)     30 March 2011

Plz reply

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     30 March 2011

The district verification committe of the district where it was issued will verify the genuinness of the certificate.You will have to appear there only.

prashanth (dwqd)     30 March 2011

So Wat r d options available 2 me?

sinuvasu (advisor)     06 April 2011

U had shifted from one place to another,but in a same state.The authorities concerned of  ur employer will verify ur caste certificate either visiting the place from where ur certificate was issued in person or through correspondence.If it was found genuine then there will be no problem or if any circumstance ur certificate creates any doubt then the authorities concerned will approach for further  clarification to the caste scrutiny committee of S/caste n tribes of ur karnataka state..n ur nothing to do with that n worried.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 December 2011

for verification of authenticity the certificate will have to be sent to the taluk wherefrom issued.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register