Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

How and where to fight against 498a?

Director

Hi to all legal experts,

Would you able to say what is the best way to fight against misuse of 498a?

How can victims and other people can start fight against this gender bias law?

How can people stop this legal terrorism?

Here everyone is fighting to survive. As I can see the picture will remain same tomorrow as is today. Many more will trapped  by misuse of 498a and will go with the same process of surival guide. They will get bail, go for quashing the matter in high court or will go ahead with trial court and will waste their time and money and mostly end up with common decision of compromise by outside court settlement with money.

As we can see the Anna Hazare is fighting for Jan Lokpal Bill to fight against corruption, is there any way go ahead to make this act right.?

Please give details of if there are any groups are keen active to fight against misuse of 498a.

Please advice where can we write about and fight?

Thanks.

practicing advocate

You have to challenge the act . There is no other alternative way.  You have to create a awareness in the minds of the people that how the legal terriorims is using.  Even for silly reasons there will be 498a case.  It  has become a fashion

.You can visit 498.org.

Total likes : 1 times

Director

Thanks Rajoo. I visited the site and there are many several sites are assisinting to survive? How would it possible to unite them? Does anyone know any other organisation or anyone else who is leading this at this stage? What is the legal procedure of to challenge the act? Before we challange, what are the points need to be set up as it's widely misused however there are few genuine cases too in villages and in backward societies. Thanks.

Director

http://abhiyan.webnode.com//

Here is the another link I found. This will help other victims and supporter against 498a here.

Sir,

I have a query regarding child custody

Can father get the custody of male child who is 5years 7 months old.

Director

Sorry Jayesh, I am not professional legal advisor so rather to misguide you, I would keep shshhhhs.  But nothing is impossible so I say yes you can get custody of your child. May have to play other way then the way you playing.

I am trying to gether 498a victims and trying to find the way force amendments to save future vicitms.

ALL EXPERTS ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO HELP JAYESH.

Software

Dear stylist person,

Thats a nice spirit you have, I am too a victim of it. The website to go is 498a.org

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x