LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     19 March 2010

CHAT WITH ARUP.

I am interested in all most all the matters. LCI friends, please chat with me here. you put whatever you like to raise. or comments on any matter. thank you.

Learning

24 Replies

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     19 March 2010

Dear sir,

As on date the amount I sent her not being withdrawl by them. Can you apprehend their intension??

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     21 March 2010

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     21 March 2010

i think it is strategic.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     22 March 2010

She has withdraw the amount and sms me to send more money as she need to clear the dues of her father which is gradualyy increases. How to tackle the situation and reply her appropriately??

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     22 March 2010

instead of messaging, write a letter by  registered inland letter also keep photocopy of that for future court reference. invite her to join in conjujal life.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     22 March 2010

Dear Arup sir,

I have already sent two letters (with AD) to her stating her come back and join my family at the earliest. But day by day her demand in terms of money is getting increased. How to stop this one???

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     23 March 2010

For filing a petition through electronic system, to, Supreme Court Of India is available now. This information’s are for only those persons, who are interested for it. The bellow is the WEBSITE address for E filling details of The Supreme court of India.

This information downloaded from the website of The Ministry of Law and Justice and hereby duly acknowledged by me. "This information is downloaded from the website of Ministry of Law and Justice (Legislative Department)".

https://sc-efiling.nic.in/sc-efiling/index.html

INSTRUCTIONS  FOR  E-FILING REGISTRATION

First time users of Supreme Court E-filing have to register him/her through the "Sign Up" option.

Through "e-FILING" only Advocate-on Record and petitioners-in-person can file cases in the Supreme Court of India.

Advocate option is to be chosen if you are an "Advocate-on-Record", otherwise choose "In-person" option in case you are petitioner-in-person.

For registering first time personal details such as Address, contact details, E-mail Id etc., which are mandatory, need to be entered.

For Advocate-on-record, his/her code (Advocate-on-record code) will be "Login-ID", while "In-person" will create his/her Login-Id through "Sign Up" option.  Password needs to be entered thereafter. Login Id and password will be created once the mandatory requirements are filled properly.

After successful login the "Disclaimer screen" appears on the screen.

Clicking of "I agree" button on Disclaimer allows the user to proceed further, while "I decline" button sends the control back to the Login screen.

After successful login, the user can file the case electronically.

"New Case" option allows the user to file a new case.

"Modify" option allows a user to carryout changes to the already e-filed case, provided the court fee payment option is not invoked.

Court fee can be paid only through credit card.

Defects associated with the e-filed case will be e-mailed to the advocate/petitioner by the Supreme Court Registry.

For further assistance, "Help" option is available.

FAQ....

Click Here to Proceed....

INSTRUCTIONS  FOR  AVAILING ORDER / DOCUMENTS

Note dated 25-06-07 of Ld. Registrar regarding providing of certified copy of order through post and charges thereof.

Whenever any person /party concerned sends application by post or through e-mail for issuance of certified copy of order/document etc. first of all charges are calculated as the details given below

1. Folio(per page) 

2. Certification charges 

3. Urgency charges

4. Postal charges(minimum)by Regd. Post

5. Third party

Rs.1/-

Rs.10/-

Rs.5/-

Rs.22/-

Rs.5/-

After the calculation of amount according to the number of pages of particular order plus other charges as mentioned above, the party concerned is informed by post or e-mail(if e-mail id is mentioned in his application)to send the charges by the way of "Money Order" in favour of Assistant Registrar(Copying). On receipt of amount, Court fee is purchased and affixed at the application and certified copy of order, as requested, is dispatched by Regd. Post only at the address mentioned in the application.

FAQ :

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (REGARDING E-FILING)

Q.1 what is E-Filing? Whether this E-Filing process is a user friendly programme?

Ans. E-Filing is Electronic filing of matters in the Registry of Supreme Court of India. Yes, E-Filing is a user friendly programme prepared by National Informatics Centre.

Q.2 what is the benefit of E-Filing facility?

Ans. Through E-Filing facilitates any Advocate-on-record (in the Supreme Court of India) or Petitioner-in-person can file his/her matter through internet facility, sitting anywhere in the world. It does not require any person to come at the filing Counter in the Registry of the Supreme Court of India for just filing his/her matter.

Q.3. what are the procedures/ steps required to be taken for E-Filing process?

Ans.: Prequalification - you must have prepared the Petition offline.

The steps required for E-Filing process are:

1. Login: For login you need User ID and Password. (Advocate on record are provided ID and password from the Registry. Petitioner-in-person has to create his ID and Password by submitting his/her Identity proof.

2. After successful login, you have to upload all the files/documents of the matter.

3. At last Court Fee is automatically calculated through system. The total Court Fee includes Court Fee prescribed in the Supreme Court Rules + printing charges (@1.50 per page) for 1+5 sets(in case of Writ Petition) or 1-3 sets(in rest of the matters). The total Court Fee is payable online through Credit Card only.

4. Finally, if Court Fee is successfully paid a reference no. is generated by the system against the case filed by the Petitioner-in-Person/Advocate on record. Same reference no. is to be used again at the time of refilling of documents.

Q. 4. How Court Fee is calculated in a case filed through E-Filing?

Ans. The prescribed Court Fee and printing charges @ 1.50 per page can be paid through any visa/master credit Card. No Additional Court Fee or processing fee is required for E-Filing.

Q. 5. How Documents are filed through E-Filing?

Ans. Documents like Counter, Rejoinder, Fresh application etc. can be filed through Internet either by Advocate-on-record or by Petitioner-in-person. The text can be typed on computer and same may be submitted as an attachment. The documents bearing signatures need to be scanned first and scanned page(s) may be submitted as an attachment.

Q. 6. How Documents sent through E-Filing are safer and secure than by sending it through Post/Courier?

Ans. A unique Reference No. is allotted at the time of filing of the case through E-Filing. Every Advocate-on-record is given a password by the Registry. Since the pass word is known only to the concerned Advocate, it is not possible for any other person to file any matter or document on his behalf. The password can be changed by accessing the website.

Q.7. what are the requirement of filing a matter through this facility?

Ans. All petitions filed through this facility follow under Supreme Court Rules, 1966. A handbook of Supreme Court Rules, 1966 is available at the Website of Supreme Court of India www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in

Q.8. what are the steps to file additional documents/ application in an E-Filed matter?

Ans. A Reference No. is allotted at the time of filing of fresh matter. Any Additional document/ application or re-filing of modified pages /Annexure can only be done by using the same Reference No. through re-filing option.

Q.9. what is the mode of payment of Court Fee in the matters filed through E-Filing?

Ans. Court Fee can only be paid through any 16 Digit Credit Card issued by any of the banks. No Money orders/ Demand Drafts are accepted for payment of Court Fee.

Q.10.How a Petitioner-in-Person/Advocate on-record can track the status of his/her matter filed through E-Filing facility?

Ans. Once the matter is successfully e-filed, Dy.No. Is allotted to the matter and same is e-mailed to the Petitioner. Petitioner can track the status of his/her case through that Dy.No. Dy.No., defects, notices and letters are communicated to the Petitioner through e-mail as well as through Registered Post by concerned dealing Section.

More details available on the matter on the following website.

https://sc-efiling.nic.in/sc-efiling/helpdemo.pdf

mr raj,

pray for rcr now.

also ask her, whether you both have any liability for your child's future. i hope she will answer affirmatively, then tell her that if you live jointly, then money will be saved and you will be able to save it in the name of your child for his future. a rd may also open in the name of child.

in this way you will be able to stop dranageing money.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     23 March 2010

Dear Sir

Already I have opened two LIC policy for my daughter and the nominee of one of the policu is my wife.

She knows that.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     23 March 2010

Sir,

Is there any e.filing system for our high court or sessional court to file rcr through this?

which state? tell you after checking.

lic  policy - very good.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     24 March 2010

I belong in Kolkata, West Bengal

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     25 March 2010

hc, calcutta - no e filling system is there.

rcr to be applied before the family court or district court, where your marriage performed or where your family presently staying.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register