Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STUDENT.... (.......)     29 May 2012

Pf not received

Team,

I have worked in an Organization for 2yrs and then after getting the Full and Final Settelment done I have submitted my PF (Provident Fund)  Release form in PF Office (Provident Fund Office)  about 4 months ago however I have still not received the same from there end. I have visited in PF Office twice in last 2 months  (Provident Fund Office) and as per them I may receive the same with in 2-3 weeks but still I have not received the same from there end.

Please let me know the procedure for the same and what action/procedure I can follow to get this done as soon as possible.

Regards,

Kunal Chib

Learning

5 Replies

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     29 May 2012

Dear Kunal File a case in consumer court for deficency of service.

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     29 May 2012

You may use RTI by visiting my [jps50] files, wherein I have posted blogs for use of RTI if PF dues are delayed.

STUDENT.... (.......)     29 May 2012

is there any nodal team/redressal department for the same?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 May 2012

The contact details of APFC,RPFC,Addl CPFC,CPFC i.e. address,phone number, email id,are given in the EPFO directory at:

https://www.epfindia.com/epfo_directory.htm

RTI shall be better option.You may write that for reply by redg/speed post ,the postage prepaid( as purchased from PO) self addressed envelope is enclosed.

You can contact PRO also and the staff is duty bound to reply with details.

You can also lodge greivance at;

EPFiGMS

the web link is:

https://www.epfindia.com/grievance.htm

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 June 2012

Mr Kumr Doab has given you the best possible answer.  Please write to them and ther ewill be no use.

Please follow RTI method as advisedby Mr Doab and Consumer court opption as advised by Mr Rajeev Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register