LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhagyashri Kokare (pharmacy)     14 December 2010

patent exam preperation

Plz guide me,I am a Pharma graduate student,I want to prepare for Indian Patent Examination 2012,can u give me syallabus,paper patern and Books required for that.Is their any training program avalable in PUNE city?

Learning

2 Replies

Sy.patents (Freelance)     14 December 2010

Dear Bhagyashri,

Questions will be based upon patent act and rules. To begin with read the patent office manual. You will find it on the indian patent office website. For patent drafting I suggest the following 3 books, but they will be extremely costly.

Invention Analysis and Claiming;

How to write patent application and

Landis on mechanics of patent claim drafting

You may refer to old question paper available on patent office site. I am not aware of any training institutes in Pune. However I recommend you to attend some of the 2 days or 5 days training program conducted by NIIPM, Nagpur. It is cheap and best compared to many training institutes.

Hope this helps. If you need any more info, pl let me know.

Sy

Dr.Simerjyot (MBA HHM)     13 September 2011

Halo Sir,

I am a B.A.M.S Doctor with MBA in Hospital management & Healthcare,presently working in admin deptt in a hospital.I need your valuable suggestion whether i should go for this exam?? What are the essential requirements & rules to appear for the same.Being a medico is it very difficult to go through??And when is the next exam being held.where should i apply??Kindly brief me on this as i am totally unaware of the details.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register