LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeev Kuchhal (Publishers)     22 November 2009

Oct'09 Digest of Bombay High Court Cases

Attached herewith a Digest of Bombay High Court Cases for the month of October, 2009.

Further uploading of digests would depend on as to how many thanks I receive for the same as the same will give a boost to prepare back month files also for the reading of our learned members.

Learning

13 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     22 November 2009

GREAT CONTRIBUTION WITH PRECISE AND USEFUL DIGESTING.

THANKS VERY MUCH

VASUDEVAN 

1 Like

dhiraj choudhary (n/a)     22 November 2009

very nice way for earning points sir

1 Like

Sanjeev Kuchhal (Publishers)     22 November 2009

Thats ur opinion sir, I am doing it for the benefit of our members.

Regarding point earning is concerned my earlier digest was downloaded more than 100 times but only 4 to 5 members showed their courtesy to thank the provider of the file.

1 Like

Adv ramesh chheda (prop)     22 November 2009

u r really doing wonderfull work as in todays time it is very difficult to find out time for accademic kind of work . It is really matter of great appreciation and kindly keep it up .

I think with this kind of contribution this site remain addict for us to visit again and again

even if it gives some benifits to you, but the advatantages which other members are getting that is much more than that so dont get worried with the kind of comments persons like dheeraj passes as neither they can do something nor they can see other helping

there are class of critics who always have habit of pulling legs of others

so without concerning with such critics keep up with u r great work

thnx a lot

ramesh chheda

1 Like

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     23 November 2009

SANJEEV  YOU ARE  DOING EXCELLANT  WORK DON'T WARRY ABOUT POINT FOR THANX.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     23 November 2009

GOOD JOB SANJEEV JI. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

2 Like

Poonam Upadhyay pathak (Advocate)     25 November 2009

Thank You

1 Like

Rajesh Khanna (Student)     12 December 2009

Thank you very much. the collection is informative as well as comprehensive.

Keep up the good work.

Adv ramesh chheda (prop)     12 December 2009

thnx a lot for latest version

deoul (Student)     13 December 2009

Hey, Thank You 4 the wonderful help that u r rendering to all the lawyers as well as law students. With regards to the criticism against you that u r only doing this to earn points, i would like to say that any task that is done for the benefit of the public at large is going to benefit the person who performs such a nogle and benevolent task for the welbeing of the society at large.

D

Sanjeev Kuchhal (Publishers)     13 December 2009

Thankyou Mr.Deoul, but now I have really lost my interest in logging to this site.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 December 2009

There is no compulsion upon you sanjeev ji, but if you are saying so in view of some adverse comments alleging that you doing this for earning points, then don't get disheartened by such comments. If one is doing good one should continue on his right path and ignore such criticism. As far as earning points are concerned it is insignificiant compared to the service you are rendering.

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     14 December 2009

SANJEEV BE POSSITIVE DON'T LOOSE  CONFIDENCE, IF YOU ARE NOT INTRESTED IN THIS SITE THERE IS NO COMPULSION. BUT I THINK YOU ARE DISTUBED FOR NOT GETTING THANX AND POINTS THIS BEHAVIOUR IS CHILDISH . THINK AGAIN.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register