Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeevan (.)     25 March 2012

Need good lawyers in bangalore

This is for Divorce and Custody.
=======================

I am looking for a good lawyer in Bangalore.

Please send me a private message.

Primarily I am looking for someone who is honest and money minded. I have met at least 5/6 lawyers and all I find money minded and greedy and very less knowledgable.

I am ready to spend any amount with a honest and reliable lawyer and true lawyer with high integrity. 

If someone can refer some lawyer, via a private message , truly appreciate you help and thank you for your kindness.

Regards,
Jeevan

Learning

3 Replies

Jeevan (.)     25 March 2012

You will be asking ...am I so knowledgable?? 

In fact I am not. I know little to nothing. 

My complete case is here: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Kindly-help-Shall-wait-or-go-for-legal-notice-and-RCR-asap--43925.asp

Jeevan (.)     27 March 2012

Hi,

Kindly respond. If you need someone from Bangalore who is a good lawyer, please inform also. Send a PM.

Here the lawyers I have met talking money like parrots. Petition 5,000, Divorce 50,000 ...they have a rate for everything which is alright, but do not know anything proper on law and just talk as if they will win the case for the word go. 

I am trying to find a good lawyer, please help if you know. I looking for an honest lawyer...

Regards,

Jeevan

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 March 2012

Better ask through references of people going through similar situation/ court cases.

Always negotiate hard.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register