kindly Advice for the next step


Hi :

My wife left from me and living with her parents for past 6 months . Now she had some family court summons not recevied by me yet . All i can assume she want a Judicial seperation .

question :

If she ask for judiciial seperation (JD) ,what is the maximum term it would normally given?

 Can i reject the judicial seperation  and say if you want we can join now otherwise ready for divorce but not for JD?

Marriage & matrimony home in the X city and if she file JD in the differnet city where she is currently living can i insist to transfer the case to my city?

can i file seperate Resitution of conjugal right seperatly ?

Can i convert JD into Divorce case? what is procedure?

If the JD reason states Mental crulety & DV ,can i ask them to prove it ? If they cant that should help me for divorce?

After 1 year of JD can i file divorce with the reason desertion as we already in seperation for 1 year ?

can i file RCR against her : that she is often giving physical seperation if it happens next time court should accept for my divorce?

is JD seperation is advantage for me to grant and later use the JD to apply for divorce ?

If JD with Maintance was filed can i reject the manintaince stating i am not the one who is asking JD its her own joice so maintance ?

too many question but expecting your reply .







Yes she will have to prove the grounds for separation If you resist then onus is on her why she wants separation and therafter the court decides. Separation is for 1 year




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x