I reject divorce

4. please guide me what will happen if i say that i dont want to give you divorce and i shall face court hearings as you have spoiled my happy life you dont want to adjust with then why should i adjust myself to help you get divorce and after that you will again fool some honest person like me

5. i will not give you divorce all though it may take several years and as no man will ever think to give me daughters hand third time and i have to remain alone whole life so why should i letgo her who is responsible for this kind of my severs insulting condition. as my heart says that i am really innocent innocent innocent then too i am getting this severe punishmen t pleas gurus give me some good sugesstion so that i could teach her a good lesson so that no girl will ever dare to repeat such kind of mistake anytime in their fut.

Practicing Advocate/Legal Consultant/Legal Process Outsourcing 08427414792

Go for contested divorce then.

Regards,

Ashish Davessar

job

Well u will be contesting divorce at the same time u will be liable to maintain her financially.

Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

Dear yatin i agree with experts

Advocate

These are your emotions.  NOw bring logic in your emotions.  She must be filing divorce on some grounds, i.e., cruelty.  To rebut her evidence, you bring your evidence very convincingly, so that her petition will be rejected.  Your second divorce is hanging on your mind so heavily, but court will not take that thing very seriously.  Courts go only according to logic.

LEGAL PRACTIONER

Mr. Yatin,

You are right, your emotions are right. Ur are ready for tit for tat, at any cost. Logic is different from legal.

U may oppose and win ur favour.            U r innocent still .............., time only runs and never come back.

Settle d matter, as soon as possible.  Save ur youth and brain.  GOOD LUCK

Please dont go for any monetary sattlement at any cost ~~~ Fight for the right !!

LEGAL CONSULTANT

Dear Yatin,

You are continuing your previous query in a new thread.I understand the mental agony you are undergoing and I have every sympathy for you.As it is this is second marriage for you.Did you not face enough turmoil,in these two marriages?Face the problems with a brave heart.Engage a very good competent lawyer to defend your case.

Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar

Dear

1. If your advocate filed written statement/Objection by your side - Disclosed whats he mention in WS.

2. File a application regarding your view with sufficient  grounds. This will provide you deridian option by court. Than try to sattlement with wife.

If you disclose above said documents- in said situation evey LCI member provide you perfect advice.

Worker

cool down

let her go

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x