LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

depressedbyall (proprietor)     06 April 2012

I reject divorce

4. please guide me what will happen if i say that i dont want to give you divorce and i shall face court hearings as you have spoiled my happy life you dont want to adjust with then why should i adjust myself to help you get divorce and after that you will again fool some honest person like me

5. i will not give you divorce all though it may take several years and as no man will ever think to give me daughters hand third time and i have to remain alone whole life so why should i letgo her who is responsible for this kind of my severs insulting condition. as my heart says that i am really innocent innocent innocent then too i am getting this severe punishmen t pleas gurus give me some good sugesstion so that i could teach her a good lesson so that no girl will ever dare to repeat such kind of mistake anytime in their fut.

Learning

28 Replies

**Victim** (job)     06 April 2012

Well u will be contesting divorce at the same time u will be liable to maintain her financially.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     06 April 2012

Dear yatin i agree with experts

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     06 April 2012

These are your emotions.  NOw bring logic in your emotions.  She must be filing divorce on some grounds, i.e., cruelty.  To rebut her evidence, you bring your evidence very convincingly, so that her petition will be rejected.  Your second divorce is hanging on your mind so heavily, but court will not take that thing very seriously.  Courts go only according to logic.

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     06 April 2012

Mr. Yatin,

You are right, your emotions are right. Ur are ready for tit for tat, at any cost. Logic is different from legal.

U may oppose and win ur favour.            U r innocent still .............., time only runs and never come back.

Settle d matter, as soon as possible.  Save ur youth and brain.  GOOD LUCK

(Guest)

Please dont go for any monetary sattlement at any cost ~~~ Fight for the right !!

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     06 April 2012

Dear Yatin,

You are continuing your previous query in a new thread.I understand the mental agony you are undergoing and I have every sympathy for you.As it is this is second marriage for you.Did you not face enough turmoil,in these two marriages?Face the problems with a brave heart.Engage a very good competent lawyer to defend your case.

(Guest)

Dear

1. If your advocate filed written statement/Objection by your side - Disclosed whats he mention in WS.

2. File a application regarding your view with sufficient  grounds. This will provide you deridian option by court. Than try to sattlement with wife.

If you disclose above said documents- in said situation evey LCI member provide you perfect advice.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     07 April 2012

cool down

let her go

Aishwarya (Teacher)     07 April 2012

it was destined to be so if this had to be ...

another thing is....

if u really dont want to give her divorce then why not work upon solving ur issues rather than torturing each other through time and suffering unnecesarily without any cause..if u dont give divorce then also uve to bear alot rather than putting all enrgies in avenging urself and still not letting her go u should channelise more on solving things between u and her..deep down u still love her..i dont knw, ur complete story but still of whatever i read i can make this out..dont bear so much in pain..if u wish to be with her and not let her go do it graciously in a way to save ur marriage..

VIJAY KUMAR (ACCOUNTANT)     08 April 2012

Why our Govt. give every right to women ?

Jabki hum sab jante hai , women never handle more power or right.

Bandar ke hath main talwar dekar kahoge ki wo aapki hifaajat karega. To ek baat jaanlo tumhari mout iswar ke hatho main nahi ek bandar ke hatho main hai.

We need a proctest bill against 498a and custody of child.

kumar101 (clerk)     08 April 2012

@Vijay  . Govt is forced to give more rights to women as there are 100's of NGO's & womens ministry working for their welfare. They are always on the lookout for bettering their well being whereas men have minimal support and treated as instant ATM.

While women sit at home and plan for their wellbeing, men are in offices earning for their wives. So, men don't have time to think about their well being.

depressedbyall (proprietor)     08 April 2012

yes i will but i am waiting for her to first take that step so that i may not come in the eyes of court or should i take first step in mumbai please tell me guru.

it is she who wants dv not ready to stay with me, she is working with gujrarat university then i will be liable to financially support her ? please answer dear guru.

sir she wants dv she is working with gujarat university and i will i be liable for financial support please make me understand the logic as you agreed with other two lawyers didnt you?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register