how can i get the eviction order to remove trespass

I own a land of 5 acres and on 0.5 acre some 5 - 10 slums have trespassed since 6 months, i went to police and they are ready to help, but they are asking for eviction order from court. Is there any Instant remedy, can i get instant orders from court producing papers and ownership documents. trespassers dont have any kind of documents or ownership proofs. 

expecting helpfull reply.




No you cannot get a eviction order directly you ave to file a regular Tile Suit first


project leader

File an injunction suit .Dont accept the fact that they have trespassed.After getting the injunction order file a criminal suit and get them arrested.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x