LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Mawle (x)     03 November 2011

Fight election

I would like to fight local MLA elections in my constituency please let me know what is the procedure and also let me know if I have to pay money in order to stand for elections.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Your whole Country is plays the doormat to Sonia Gandhi. The greatest sycophant becomes the Prime Minister. If you outbeat Manmohan Singh then you too can become the Prime Minister. If in another election another Party comes to power then you defect but be DISHONEST since:

"AN HONEST POLITICIAN IS ONE WHO ONCE PURCHASED REMAINS PURCHASED FOREVER"

Simon Cameron [Secretary of State during the Time of Abraham Lincoln]

akash kapoor (*************)     03 November 2011

OUR COUNTRY IS THE BIGGEST DEMOCRACY AND IN DEMOCRACY WE THE STUDENT OF CONSTITUTION ARE THE LAST LINE OF DEFENCE........ MAM WE CANNOT AFFORD TO BE NEGETIVE......... THERE WERE MANY ATTEMPTS TO VIOLATE OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS BUT THESE WERE ULTIMATELY CHALLANGED IN THE COURT OF LAW AND WE MADE JUSTICE POSSIBLE.....................................

(Guest)

Yes the largest democracy but certainly not the best. A bunch of rowdies smashed up my car being dead drunk but Insurance guys want their share!!! However I never said that your Constitutional Right should be forfeited. Just about the way things are moving out here.

akash kapoor (*************)     03 November 2011

MAM YOU ARE AN ATTORNEY YOURSELF DIDN'T YOU TAKE ANY ACTION?

(Guest)

Make me Sonia Gandhi and then I will be able to win any ellection LOL! Action: It was not worth it. I don't think a few rowdies merit any attention and in any case it was for a few dollars more and I gave the company double the premium as a tip putting them in a fix inside the company with everybody blaming everybody else.  BUT one thing is strange. People in India are hell of decent lot   and how come you've got a government that sucks?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register