Sorry should have mentioned in same post;
1. Gender Biased welfare policy as that of legislative intent to make a Law retrospective and or as prospective as in a present and any future Act and or a Code (re. to maint. I am pointing out today)
2. Any change of circumstances
3. Higher education needs of her read with child
4. Medical needs of her read with child
5. Marriage needs of a female child
6. Job needs of a child as child is un-employed.
7. Her mother falling ill means this husband’s MIL falling ill.
8. Change in Price Index
9. Inflation mind it both are differently viewed by Court(s) J
10. Due to sudden fate the Husband’s status is now equal to Ambani’s (no direct re. intended though least he sues me now that this published)
11. Residence needs of wife (a ex. or present)
12. Opportunity Cost (though I admit I missed that as in that one final discussion on this too dear a subject topic with @ RG; a lady member here in LCI)
Rest addendum in above paras as an when we discover we will update this post in public forum for larger public interest in mind; meanwhile readers may add their wisdom on asked que. if any !
BTW que. was good……