LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Chatting with that woman

I wnna to share with this as you may also be experiencing with this in yahoo.com I opened my e-mail account and i received the chatting mail in which I replied . That mail was of some Honey 506.....?? I could not recall after brief chatting she asked me to open one site

I said Why?

She said If I want to see A** & Pu**** then you open some web related site and I invite you for free

I asked where are you from?

She said Maiam?

I said you should behave like model and ideal women and behave like britishers women who are very simple and docile

She replied all women are here and waiting for ......

SO MUCH DISGUSTING THINSGS WE EXPERIENCED ON NET EVEN FOR OPENING OUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT

Learning

15 Replies

Ms Liberal (others)     25 July 2011

Mr Anonymous your clear intentions re seen in this posting . Thats why you remain unmarried

(Guest)

I also receive these links in my Yahoo chat window when I open my Yahoo account.

These messages have a link.Do not click it.It is a way to get your password.The writer of this message will have a stimulating name,and will give an "inviting" message which has these links,so that a fool clicks it,and gives away his password.

zimmerzapper (student)     25 July 2011

are british women the most ideal? 4 em es liberal: what are the thread starters intentions?

(Guest)

@ Princess Thanks for advice. I have not opened this fearing of some P*** site which usually creates embrassment. For men its seems to be ok as they are inducing persons Whether they also inducing women..??

(Guest)

@ Zimper I could not got your point whether Ms Liberal is britisher ?? You want to say??

zimmerzapper (student)     25 July 2011

my question was 'are british women the most ideal in the world' if you had to choose between marrying women from many countries, would you have chosen british women?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Anonymous(Happily Unmarried)
"
@ Princess Thanks for advice. I have not opened this fearing of some P*** site which usually creates embrassment. For men its seems to be ok as they are inducing persons Whether they also inducing women..??
"

Yes they are inducing.I do not know whether these links open into any p*rn site,as I am already aware they are posted so that you click on then and give away your passwords.

Addaiya Aejaz Ahmed (student)     26 July 2011

I too recieved such mail she got added into my messenger once I sign in she will invite to view her ...why would Io so??

Ms Liberal (others)     26 July 2011

change your password. It not every time woman Actullay they were men posing as females

Ms Liberal (others)     26 July 2011

Originally posted by :zimmerzapper
"
my question was 'are british women the most ideal in the world' if you had to choose between marrying women from many countries, would you have chosen british women?
"

Britisher women are as docile as Indian woman

(Guest)
I RECEIVED IT ONCE AGIN KINDLY SEE

honey.spank494 is Available - lick it like a lollipop lolz ;)
honey.spank494 :

hi babes

Me:

Good day madam

honey.spank494 :

hi .. have we chatted before? 23/female here...you?

Me:

I could recognise madam

honey.spank494 :

i'm sorry ..i get to be forgetful at times!! how're you??

Me:

I am fine madam

honey.spank494 :

Just got out of the shower...long day been kind of busy! but i'm feeling naughty! so what's up ..... want to have some fun?

Me:

what fun madam

honey.spank494 :

I need a man that can make me squirt......have u ever made a girl squirt? lolz

Me:

no

honey.spank494 :

gonna change my clothes ... want to see ?

Me:

sorry

honey.spank494 :

wanna play on cam?

Me:

web cam??

honey.spank494 : https://mywebcaminvite.com/ YHFWSATE click the gold 'Join Free' tab at the top of my profile.... k, now fill out your info ... give it a second to load ,when you get in , I'd love for u to join me in private ... k?

(Guest)
"

honey.spank494 :

hi babes

Me:

Good day madam

honey.spank494 :

Me:

I could recognise madam

honey.spank494 :

Me:

I am fine madam

honey.spank494 :

Just got out of the shower...long day been kind of busy! but i'm feeling naughty! so what's up ..... want to have some fun?

Me:

what fun madam

honey.spank494 :

Me:

no

honey.spank494 :

Me:

sorry

honey.spank494 :

wanna play on cam?

Me:

web cam??

honey.spank494 : https://mywebcaminvite.com/ YHFWSATE click the gold 'Join Free' tab at the top of my profile.... k, now fill out your info ... give it a second to load ,when you get in , I'd love for u to join me in private ... k?

"

PLEASE DON'T OPEN THE LINK AS I HAVE POSTED YOU FOR YOUR WELL BEING. MAY GOD FORGIVE ME FOR SUCH CONVERSATION

priya (student)     16 August 2011

areyar its a BOT... kind of like a ROBOT...

it automatically replies irrespective of whether you say yes no or anything which makes no sense like khjhjhjhj

its like advertisement by fooling people that they are real peopl

if you wanna check then reply anythng like hghghghghgh it will still say thank you and come to this site

(Guest)
"

"

honey.spank494 :

hi babes

Me:

Good day madam

honey.spank494 :

Me:

I could recognise madam

honey.spank494 :

Me:

I am fine madam

honey.spank494 :

Me:

what fun madam

honey.spank494 :

Me:

no

honey.spank494 :

Me:

sorry

honey.spank494 :

wanna play on cam?

Me:

web cam??

"

PLEASE DON'T OPEN THE LINK AS I HAVE POSTED YOU FOR YOUR WELL BEING. MAY GOD FORGIVE ME FOR SUCH CONVERSATION
"

Hi..u forgot to logout from this account and log in to a different ID.Have u noticed your post??????

look ,your whole thread is meaningless as u have opened it to critisize women only.U dont seem so "ANADI" that u dont know about the reality of those invitations in Yahoo.Do u chat with strangers???If not what is this  discussion for?U chat with those people who are from p*rnographic sites.Otherwise you cud block her/him.

M I wrong???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register