Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

thameem (service)     17 April 2012

Case against builder

hi,

i have bought a flat in hyderabad in year 2006 and occupied the flat along with car parking as registered in document.i didnt had a car so i was parking my bike in the car parking. Now i bought a car but i cannot park the car because the builder has has divided 12ft widdth  to park 2 cars but technically this cannot be done. so can i file a case against builder on this now. please let me know.

since it is over 6 years now so can i file the same since i didnt had the car till now.

if not then what can i do? please let me know..

thanks

Learning

2 Replies

D.V.RamaKrishna (Advocate)     17 April 2012

Thameem,

You can definitely file a case not only against the builder but also the other person to whom half of your car parking area is allotted.

You may contact with all relevant documents in person for further action in this regard.

D.V.RamaKrishna SARMA,

Advocate, Hyderabad. Ph: 9963099555

1 Like

thameem (service)     17 April 2012

thank you for replying promptly. i was reading some articles where i found that within 2 years i need to file a case. is it true.?

since i have taken a  loan from bank so actual papers are with bank but i have the duplicate copy. please let me know what document i require for the same to proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register