LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth Mehta (Student)     23 February 2011

BOOK FOR PROCEDURAL LAWS

Please suggest a book that will make me acquainted with the procedural laws in India .I am not fully acquainted with the legal system and it makes studying law very frustrating.

Is there a single book which contains all the procedural law ??

Learning

7 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 February 2011

As per my knowledge there is no such books.  By practice procedure can be understood.

Siddharth Mehta (Student)     23 February 2011

I am a first year student and i don't have any procedural law as a subject.I just want to get acquainted with the basic procedural laws ?Should i read crpc and cpc for that??

Farhat jahan (legal assistant)     23 February 2011

You should have a knowledge of IPC,CrPC,CPC,and Evidence Act.Because they are basic for each case Example if It is a criminal case,alegation will be charged according to IPC and you have to adopt procedure according to CrPC and for evidence genuinity or correctness you have to take into account Evidenc act.

For civil cases you should have a knowledge of CPC because it imposes allegation and gives procedure to file a civil suit.

sony (law)     23 February 2011

The procedure of court practice can be have from ILC at www.indianlawyersclub.com, its really good for newcomers to save the time and start solo practice.

sony (law)     23 February 2011

The procedure of court practice can be have from ILC at www.indianlawyersclub.com, its really good for newcomers to save the time and start solo practice.

shankar (advocate)     24 February 2011

civil procedure code and criminal procedure code are two books by sarkar / mulla/or any other author. these books will get u acquainted with the procedural laws in india. adv. s. d. ratnaparkhi

shankar (advocate)     24 February 2011

yes. adv.s d ratnaparkhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register