LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 August 2016

Don't you know her workplace or her home.go there and talk to her and resolve the matter. My advice is not to take any legal step as it might cause irretrivable damage to the relationship. For the sake of the cute little daughter of yours take my advice friend

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
Agree with Mr. autohid. Just pray to God.

If you do not know anything better do not reply. I have already replied to Autohid (PM) with something I cannot disclose in public

innocenthusband   27 August 2016

Originally posted by : autohide4u
There are many men on this forum claiming to be "498a fighters". They will tell you all sort of ways to make this fight bigger and bigger and bigger. You are free to follow their advise if you want. 

Looks like you got bashed in the head with hockey sticks from my previous comments and it still hurts? Yes, keep massaging that dumb head of yours. Because for a troll like you, laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante. For the record, unlike losers like you, nobody accepts a 498A with open arms. You hire a lawyer and fight it out. I know you've been in and out of jail several times and prefer the place better as it offers you refuge from your abusive wife. 

To the poster, ignore this troll. He's here only to offer false advice. Ive seen him trolling in several threads, but he never responds since he is not man enough to face them. He gets pleasure from schadenfreude. 

As far as your issue goes, who has custody of the child? If it is your wife, she should not disappear without having any means to contact you. Forget her brothers, get hold of her parents? her company, etc and try to get hold of her. If she is consciously avoiding you, try to write a letter on trying to get her to forgive you (do not mention about the violence you inflicted, this might be used as proof). As Mr Saravanan opined above, do not go legal immediately. It creates immense harm. Spend a good deal of time trying to get her to open up to you.

You should go legal after every avenue has been exhausted and she has actually disappeared. Spend some time apart for the issue to heal and then you can look at your issue from a fresh perspective. 

Vibha   27 August 2016

@Jeeva - I agree with members above that physical abuse of wife is not OK under any circumstance whatsoever. Please try everything you can to mend the situation. Taking legal steps is not advisable at this stage.

@innocenthusband - I understand you have some beef with autohide. I find it distracting to have your dispute play out on query threads. I would appreciate if you can discuss your grievances with autohide via PM.

innocenthusband   28 August 2016

Originally posted by : Vibha
@innocenthusband - I understand you have some beef with autohide. I find it distracting to have your dispute play out on query threads. I would appreciate if you can discuss your grievances with autohide via PM.

Here's something you can do to avoid all the trouble you face from me. Next time you see my comment, just scroll down to the next comment. Easy split second solution that is much less time consuming than dealing with distraction because of me. You can instead spend your valuable time reading the detailed and well informed posts of Shri Autohide.

whatnot   28 August 2016

If the abuse has continued  or had previous episode of abuse and have witness, then jutice will come hard at you and you have no where to hide.

If it once of a case, don't admit in the court of law, deny and may be you can get away with plea of commited in passion.

Since you are guilty atleast by association, you may reject any legal action at this moment.

Let time heal the process. Approach court after a year or more.

Please understand the experts here do put in their effort and it each one time which is valuble.

Don't be a kid in arrogance and curt to other memeber who offer their suggestion.

All suggestion should be welcome. What you may take is left to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register