Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manna   22 April 2018

Rajkaluve clarity in bangalore

Hi friends,

I purchased a site in a layout in RESALE in Jan 2018. The layout has a rajkaluve passing through it. 

Understand from NGT order in May 2016 that for the buffer zone for No construction for Secondary Rajakaluve is 35m now (which was 25m prior to May 2016) . Also, understand that the revised margin is applicable only after the order date. However, I am confused, if layout was BDA approved prior to May 2016 but building plan (on 30 X 40 plot) was not, will I be having hurdles in construction in future?

The site is easily more than 25m (i.e old buffer) from the storm drain however may fall within 35m range. 

Understand the NGT order is only applicable after the approval date. Now my question is - if my plot is above 25m but below 35m from storm drain - will I have any legal hurdles in construction?

Logically thinkiing - if should not be affected as the BDA approval for the layout came before the NGT order of May 2016. Also the first buyer (i.e. person who sold the site to me) purchased the site in 2014 (again much before NGT tribunal date).

However, another angle (though less logical) is that - I purchased the site in Jan 2018 (even though in RESALE) and construction in all likelylihood will start only by 2018 end (i.e. after the NGT order) - so will it be a problem as per NGT?

 

Any guidance / advice will be helpful.

 

Regards

 

 

 

 

 



 0 Replies


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register