LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tejuk   03 June 2018

Question on what would be my next step to fight legally

I am married to my husband from last 5 years and we have a 2 years old Son. My husband is in another relation and absconding from last 5 months without any contact.  My inlalws too ditched me and not allowing to stay with them. They dragged me and thrown me and my son out. Since my husband was not in contact with anyone, I filed a missing case complaint 2 months ago. Police found him and brought him to the station. We met and he agreed to stay together. Ever since he is not responding to calls and not in contact. I realized that, in-laws and husband are in contact and planned to keep me and my son away. He has also filled a divorce case which I have not received or acknowledged. Please let me know, what is the ideal legal battle i can fight with them. I am confused with DV, RCR, 498 sections. I just want to stay with my husband in in-laws place.

Learning

4 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     03 June 2018

Please appreciate that matrimonial matters are quite delicate and cannot be answered without completely knowing the fact situation.  Not it would be possible for you to reveal everything openly here.

Therefore, please get in touch with a lawyer who is practising in matrimonial matters.

Discuss with the lawyer your complete details, problems, fears, concerns etc. etc. without hiding anything.

After hearing your matter, the lawyer will suggest you appropriate steps.

TGK REDDI   04 June 2018

Yes.    The advice of Adv. Lolita is good.    

I don't think the Questioner is as innocent as she portrayed herself.

I have one solution.     The institution of marriage should be done away with.

Men and women should be able to stand on their own legs.       The offspring should, if the parents so desire, be taken care of by State.

Humans, especially spouses, rarely tell truth and doing justice is very difficult, if not impossible.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 June 2018

This time speak to your spouse and crease the differences that prompt to stay away and out of contact and file divorce case that you apprehend.

This is possible either in person or alongwith elders of the family, well wishers, mediators in person or in PS or in court..

Make local efforts to check if divorce case is indeed filed and why you have not received any intimation from court.

Or approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel (s)  of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…

TGK REDDI   04 June 2018

Adv. Kamakshi

Madam

Marriage is not easily dissolved.      This's taken undue advantage of by many people.       Especially bride makes the bridegroom a procurer in no time.

In married life there're so many stubborn obligations because of which a man and a woman must accept unwilling s*x.      Anybdy can intimidate anybody because marriage can't be easily broken.      There's coerced s*x.

In the absence of marriage,  coercion is drastically reduced though not completely eliminated.      Anybody can have s*x with anybody but it'll be with love or passion.     Little or no unwillingness.      Number of changes will be less.

The more the moral principles, the more the immorality.

The stricter the laws, the more the violation.

Einstein said, " Marriage was invented by an unimaginative pig."

Socrates had said, "The institution of marriage should be dissolved."

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register