LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandbpunekar (Homemaker)     28 September 2018

Question of deductibility of an expenditure u/s. 57(iii) of

I am pensioner and owner of flat in Coop. Housing Society in Pune and now building is demolished by builder/ developer for redevelopment. I am receiving Rs.20000/- p.m. rent compensation from Builder. Whether I should show it in other income under Sec 56 and show deduction under Sec 57. Or should I claim only 30% of Rent received for deduction like HRA.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query