Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R K........ (Analyst)     19 July 2013

Query regarding new law

One of my friend got sperated from his wife around 3 months back, after 6 months of marriage. The girl filed a false complaint of harrasment, dowry etc. The girls parents involved policce in between and finally they setteld at alimony of 8 Lakh and  filed for mutual concent divorce. Both girl and boy and their lawyers signed in front of court on a statement regarding alimony during first motion. Court has given 6 months time and second motion is in September. Can this new law now effect the boy. Can girl say that she wants more alimony or share in property etc ?

If she says any such thing, how can boy save himself as he doesn want divorce and it was forced on him ?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query