LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I will fight (XYZ)     03 March 2012

Quasing in 498a

Can some one explain me the meaning of this attachment?

Im my dad and mom filed a quashing of 498A in HC against my wife's complain for 498 against us 3.

We got this judgement from Hon. Judge. Can some learned friend help, what's the actual meaning? I am entangled in legal language and my lawyer is out of state to help me out.

Thanks you 

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 March 2012

1. Since your adv. didnot press for quashing your name from list of names approachign for quash Lordship didnot consider your name to be quashed but heard on merit your parents quash.

2. The Order seems to be incomplete as no Rule announced in open Court post paragraph 16(b) after referring to it. In my opinion one needs to see the full text of Judgment as this seems to be just an Oral Order of Court.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     04 March 2012

Ex-parte interim relief is granted to your father and mother for the relief sought i para 16(b) of the petition, which you refer to by looking into the petition.  Most porbably, the relief in para 16(b) will be exemtion from personal appearance till the disp;osal of the petition before the High Court. 

I will fight (XYZ)     04 March 2012

Thank you my learned friends. I am getting knowledge from you all. Thank again for guidance Tajobsindia and Adv. Chandu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register