LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash m   19 December 2019

quashing of my family people's

Hello everyone, I have fixed in a false rape case and also to blackmail me they have also brought my family people's into FIR and my family people's have not even spoke to them once in lifetime. so how many days the quashing will take in high court and generally before case is being committed or charged we should quash our name in high court ha

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   19 December 2019

I think that you are not celebrity or rich person to engage high profile advocate who is ready to appear court on behalf of high fees which you pay.if you are common man who has less income, unable to bear advocates little fee also the poor advocate who engage you will take time to seek justice for you..be in patience you get justice.dont loose hopes .it may take some time.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     19 December 2019

Dear sir,

Quashing in high court will cost you huge. High court quashing may take 1 year. You may contest the case in district court.

Regards,

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 December 2019

Members in the forum can never foretell the future course of a cash quashing, as it depends on many issues.  It is most unfortunate to get involved with Police and court, once a person is dragged into it, he can only rope sincere advocate for getting out as early as possible and it is difficult to auger time frame.  Involving family members of the alleged in a rape case appears to be strange and it appears that forces against are mightier and you have to face very critical situations.

Prakash m   19 December 2019

but my advocate has said me he will quash my family person's from this case in 2 or 3 months. so is this possible or not at all possible

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 December 2019

It is not possible for members to comment on the commitment made by your advocate and the resources he is having.  You can only trust your advocate.

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 January 2020

The High Court would apply the extraordinary jurisdiction under Section 482 CrPC if the facts set out in the Charge Report, taken as a whole and accepted in their entirety, does not constitute the offence, as alleged. You have not posteed any material facts that it is impossible to offer any meaningful suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register