Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Domnic   11 December 2016

Quashing of fir under sections 323/34/341

Respected Sir,

I was booked under the charges of section 323/34/341.We have already faced trial from the complainant side.There was only one eye witness from his side.The eye witness clearly said in the court that she didn't see the accused persons beating the complainant.The doctor has also said that the injuries he got can self made.In his cross also he gave many loopholes for e.g. he said that I reached the spot of fight at 11 p.m.Then in his cross he said he came to the spot at 8 p.m.Whereas the arguments started at 10:30 p.m,he said that my mother also beated him but in his cross he said she was only using filthy language against him.We called the Police as he was beating us but all the persons of the locality said that leave him as you both are from the same building.We forgive him.He went at night to get the MLC done and made a complaint against us.We have the RTI with us stating that we called the PCR and PCR reached the spot.My lawyer has already asked the honourable court the acquit us as the eye witness of the court turned hostile.But the court refused saying that the complainant itself is a public witness.So kindly let me know can I now file a quash petition or should we file a revision petition under the sessions court and what are the chances are of it getting quashed or getting acquittal from the sessions court.Your answers would be highly appreciated.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register