LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

salim shaikh (designer)     21 March 2012

Quashing case.... under section 31 domestic violence

Case History...

My wife his having physical dieseas of low visibility that count 20% physical disability. That fact was kept hidden from me and my family. That is issue of conflict.


Mariiage - 17-05-2010.

I filed RCR - Feb. 2011.

Wife filed DV 2005 - April - 2011. evidence pard heard - on table for judgemnt

Wife filed private complaint in June - 2011.. for 498-a, after that 498-a FIR registered... case is in hearing stage..

Wife and her lawyers trying to harrase me and my family. For heavy ransom to settle case that is not practically possible for me now.

Thay have taken protection order in DV case misguiding the judge that me and my  family members harrasing them. Judge passes order in favor of them saying "No communication by any means"

In Dv case when I have called our marriage mediator for Evidence. Mediator has given her statement in my favor.i.e. true fact.

My wife and lawyers could not digest this . So then put anothe one case on me & my family.

Afterthat wife and her lawyers have filed false private complaint saying The Mediator tried to commincate  with my wife and forced her to take back cases in court. When Mediator came in courtfor Dv case hearing. Jydge ordered 156 (3) ordre against the private complaint. Now FIR is registered. Me & My family is taken interim bail. The case actually is not a strong enough to be proved. I have all document.

I want to done it quashed in High Court , Mumbai.  I live in Maharshtra Sangli Dist.

If anyone interested plz. contact me. I want to know how much it will cost. Maharashtrian Prefered.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register