New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymouss (others)     11 October 2022

Quash the fir

I would like to ask , my sister in law  has recently file a 498A case on me and my mother , she has not filed any case on my brother, can i take it to high court and apply for Quash



 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 October 2022

Yes.  You can.

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     12 October 2022

Without going through complaint no specific opinion can be expressed better consult to local lawyer with relevent papers.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 October 2022

The case of 498a can be quashed when there are vague the allegations in the FIR. A FIR is a first document on which whole investigation and chargesheet is based.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register