I filed CIVIL and Criminal case. CIVIL suit against the accused, not on govt for injunction.
My lawyer says in my case prejudgement attachment properties of accused is not possible because the judgement is pending?
Is it true..???..
Govt officials already declared that there is no land the official who issued the Docs already suspended. But because of their department failures the accused could to cheat me.
I also filed a petition in Lokayuktha last week, to take action on Gov officials whoever involved.
Can i make Govt party for my damages??. Even after 7 years they manage to show land, to cover up their errors.
One of the official says there may be verlook while issuing the RORs (three times.)
1. 38E issued in 1975.
2. ROR /Pattedar passbook/Title deeds issued in 1997 to my vendor
3. RRO / Pattedar passbook/Title deeds issued in 2007 to me.
Each time they are supposed to verify the revenue records without fail. ROR meaning itself rec of rights. In the record file also the MRO mentioned that he issued my ROR after verifying the records.
I filed complaint in 2012 after five years of purchase (not in 2007).
The Govt record keeping system is full of flaws.
1. The Vendor gave me only ROR and pattedar passbooks/ Title deed copies. (38E not given)
2. MRO office confirmed that they are issued by them (Not forged).
3. MRO office claimed initially that the file number mentioned on the ROR and Passbooks D/369 is missing from record office. To my utter surprise only recently (after 7 years) it is found easily. But they dont have the 38E Copy where the file number related to RDO office ( B/413) is mentioned.
4. RDO office cannot find 38E copy unless we provide them the file number (B/413) of RDO office.
I was in full circles running behind these offices.
In addition ROR and Pattedar pass book/Title deeds issued on my name is the main reason that kept me in dark. I was under the impression that all I have to do is to get the boundaries demarcated by Govt Surveyor once the name enters into Pahanis.
The MROs and VROs transferred five times also delayed follow up process. I applied through RTI in 2009. I also applied through E seva. No replies from MRO office. Finally in 2009 Oct i managed to get Rejection letter from MRO oofice that the Vendors name is not in records & land extend exceeding.
Once i got letter i apporached police.
Police was refraining saying it is CIVIL matter. I didnt approach court immediately.
I could not spare full time to pursue the matter.
Finally i managed to file criminal case in 2012.