Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rubna   07 April 2019

Public sector bank joining

Sir,
I worked as PO in a public swctor bank recruitment conducted by IBPS in 2014 August and I resigned in 2015 April for higher studies. This year also I applied for same post but the earlier experience did not mention in the application.i passed three stages and allotted another piblic sector bank.. Now iam getting tensed thinking that due to suppression of the earlier experience will i be disqualified?. in the earlier case i paid the amount of 2 lakh and also amount in lieu of notice period and having proper relieving order..What i will do sir? Kindly advice me

Learning

10 Replies

Rubna   07 April 2019

Sir, can i submit myvrelieving order during my document verification ?

(Guest)
You have worked for few month as it seems,
so before answering your questions let me ask you this, when you filled your application was there any option to mention previous experience " in months "
because normally its asked in years, so if there is no option at online form to mention past experience in months, you have nothing to worry about.

Satyam
satyammishra181@gmail.com

Rubna   07 April 2019

There was provision for giving experience till present employer like joining date to end..

(Guest)
well technically you should have mentioned that.
and in one of the high court case suppressing this fact considered as "gross misconduct".
Its highly rare that it tremendously affect your job.
You might talk about it with your senior unofficially and make a official declaration they demand so.

Thanks

Rubna   07 April 2019

I will do the same.Thankyou

Rubna   08 April 2019

Ok thank you very much

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 April 2019

According to my knowledge suppressing the material things for qualification only matters.

You have previous banking experience,  It is a merit and additional qualification.  Working in a bank previously is not a disqualification.  The fact suppressed if any must disqualify you from selection.  In your case you have not mentioned your disqualification but not mentioned a merit.

You have not derived any undue advantage by not mentioning your previous experience.

Stop worrying and join your work.

Rubna   08 April 2019

Oh Sir a big relief..thank you very much for your kind words

surinder mittal   08 April 2019

matter becomes critical when you committed any fradulent activity during ur previous job. You paid in lieu of your notice period -- that means ur service record is neat and clean. Added advantage is -- you secured proper relieving also.

So, mentioning or not mentioning your earlier job experience becomes irrelevant -- unless you wish to get benefit out of that service period.

So -- Nothing will happens and Enjoy your present.

Regards...

Surinder Mittal @ 9417583939

Rubna   08 April 2019

Thank you sir for your feedback

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register