Upgrad LLM

psu to psu transfer

I am working in a Navaratna PSU company.I completed 3 years of service and there is no service bond from the begininng.Now i got a interview call letter from another PSU for which i need to submit NOC from the current company.where as my Current PSU is denying to give such NOC.

I want to know can my company do so even i am under no service bond??

Also y does this NOC is required for PSU tranfers??




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x