Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Shah (Owner)     16 March 2016

Provident fund

My question is regarding PF.

1. My Salary is 30,000 Per month and my basic + DA comes to 17,000 then can i opt out of PF? if Yes, then do i have to fill any form?
  2. My Salary is 20,000 Per month and my basic +DA comes to 10,000 then can i opt out of PF? if Yes, then do i have to fill any form?
  3. My salary is 15,000 Per mont and my basic + DA comes to 8,000 then can i opt out PF? if Yes, then do i have to fill any form?

Regards,

Raj Shah

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 March 2016

Why do you want to opt out?

There are many benefits of remaining a member.

The nearest PF office can appraise you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 March 2016

employee has no such option.

Karthik S   27 March 2016

Good evening, Presently i working in one company from past one year. As per offer letter company should deduct about Rs.1364 from my salary as my employee share towards provisional fund. But they are dedcuting just only Rs.346 as employee share. This is happening from long months. Till now it has not sorted out.So what shal i have do in this case, If they are not ready to provide the remaning amount.

Till Date i havent received any kind of UAN number to check cross check my PF Amount deduction.Beyond to this from my side i had tracked my UAN number but in that DATE OF BIRTH went wrong. How shall i step into this to get solvation.Plz take this little priority.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 March 2016

contact PF office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register