Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam   24 October 2016

Pros and cons of first case file

Hi,

I would like to know what are the pros and cons of filling a case against my wife if I have to do it first, rather than her initiating it? My wife is a paranoid schizophrenia patient and we are still not able to keep up the relationship after 7.5 years of marriage. Every now and then she has mood swings or distrust against me, visit police station giving false statements against me (not registered by police though), blame me of impotency or extra maritial affair, slap suspect neighbors for the same reason and so on.

I do have some video and audio recordings of her earlier threats (she want divorce and I have extra marital affair etc) cut pasted to hard disk from my mobile / other recording means. Whats steps should I take? I do not think, it is easy for me to get mutual divorce.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
If u throw money, even ded body will dance. What d FCK is MCD? Throw money n take divorce, mental cruelty is very difficult to prove, there are no medical grounds in ur case. Chances of getting divorce is almost equal to zero. You will only waste time. Time=Money.

Aarti   24 October 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register