LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunmorris   05 August 2016

Property transferred son to mother

if my mother purchase my name any property purchase GPA , RGPA self earning Money.some time latter this property again my mother self transffer so my wife is Right this property?


 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 August 2016

You have not drafted the query properly and has not posted full facts.

Your wife has no forced share in self earned/acquired property of your mother, you.

She is neither coparcener in ancestral property.

GPA is dead with death of principle, POA holder. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register