LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditya (.)     12 November 2014

Property transfer issue


Sir I am from chhattisgarh. There are 30 acres of ancestral land in my and my brother's name(jointly he is partner in every acre of land).he took loan of 3 lakhs from government bank under some kind of farming scheme,putting the land as security(since that land placed as security is also in my name so signature was also needed but he fraudly released the loan without my sign),now he was unable to pay the loan so, he asked me if l pay the loan then he would give me 3acres of his share.I paid the loan he said that he would give me this and this... land(without any legal formalities just orally) meanwhile he died without registering that 3acres into my name.


Now his widow is ready to give me 3acres as promised by her husband.


So here my question start:


1.can I separate ""only"" that 3acres which are going to be in my name as our 30 acres are jointly in my and my deceased brother's name.since I don't want to have a partion.



please tell me. A way...and sir i would be glad if you tell me the documents and procedure involved


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 November 2014

without proper documentation you can  not partition the property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query