LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A KUMAR (owner)     14 March 2023

Property transfer

I  mother and his 3 brothers and one more sister are declared  by grand maternal mother as legal heirs in her WILL, which was singed in 1987, but without witnesses, in 2008 my mama's tell bother sister's that they have only 25% share each in 1000 sq. yards vaccant plot, in kalkaji, total plot size is 426sq. yards.  My mother and her sister agreed, now how present WILL without witnesses,than my brother - in- law, singed the WILL IN 2008, my mother and her sister got 2,00,000/- each by bank draft and then they went to Mehruli Sub Registrar Office and both sister signed and affirm that they  got there share, the property is tranfered in 3 brother's name. Now I Know the fact that it was false WILL produced by my maternal Uncle and my brother - in - law and my sister charged 20,00,000 for that.

Now, can I make a request to reopen the case and challenged that WILL.

Please let me know is it possible.

The property alloted in refugee quota pakistan return people in 1953.


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 March 2023

It appears that your mother and her sister relinquished their rights in the property by registered deed.

Hence they don't have any rights in the property anymore so no case is maintainable.


Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 March 2023

If the will is fake then you can challenge it and you can file suit for partition 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register