Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep (na)     27 August 2012

Property share

Dear Lawyers and Advocates,

A. Grandpa has two wives.

B. In 1978 partition took place b/w sons of two wives, not recorded but partitioned follwed by both till date.

C. Second wife's sons sell all thier property for living.

D. One of the Second wife's daughter now files for share in First wife's son'd peoperty...

Should the first wife's son give property to second wife's daughter ?

Please suggest...

Thanks & Have a nice Day !!

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     27 August 2012

No. There has been a clear partition, if it can be proved that it was done (note a hindu partition is not allowed to be in writing or registered) and acted upon, there has already been a severance of status and second wife's son's branch cannot lay a claim on first branch. 

Pradeep (na)     29 August 2012

Dear Adv. Bharat Chugh,  Thanks for the inputs, my uncles are willing to dispose as they are also made party to the case Thanks Again :)

I was actually interested in filing a perjury case, b'cos after this case was filed my Dad who was fragile died not withstanding indignation of facing court...also my brother is judge...this might even affect my brother's image. Hope they will be punished .... not just quashing of case

Thanks

I was actually interested in filing a perjury case, b'cos after this case was filed my Dad who was fragile died not withstanding indignation of facing court...also my brother is judge...this might even affect my brother's image. Hope they will be punished .... not just quashing of case

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register