IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Md Omar farooq   14 December 2019

property share

who will have share in property of dead person in Hindus


 7 Replies

Shashi Dhara   14 December 2019

Ancestral or self acquired.

Md Omar farooq   14 December 2019

ancestral sir

Shashi Dhara   14 December 2019

Hindu male dies his share will be divided betn his mother his wife and children's .childrens will get right by birth so they get birth right +father's share .if any one converts to other religion then they loose their birth share and inheritance share.

Md Omar farooq   14 December 2019

thank you so much sir it means his sisters do not have share in it

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 December 2019

You are Muslim and contact an advocate who is an expert in Muslim law to get correct guidance as inheritance depends on several aspects including date of death Individual religious law , settlements etc.

TGK REDDI   15 December 2019

The Questioner should contact an Advocate?

In what way does an Expert differ from an Advocate?

Suggesting so often that a Questioner should contract or contact an Advocate should be deprecated.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 December 2019

What is your locus standi and concern if it is a true story and not a question paper ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query