Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malancha Ghosh (Mgr)     10 May 2011

Property Registration


    I've purchased a property (3BHK) flat in early 2010 and I've registered agreement of sale. 90% of propery cost paid (through home loan). The builder was unable to get the full and final payment as well as he did not get the CC at that time. Now we want to register the property but he refuses to do so. In this case how we can get the registration done. Please help

 8 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     10 May 2011

U registerd a document in registrar offce and in this deed u write a condition subject to.....

Esmi (CA)     11 May 2011

Dear Bharat 

 In case the seller/ developer of flat does not register the sale agreement then i feel the buyer can register the same with the  sub register with the registration fee. could you sugest where is  the office of sub register  if the property is situated in nallashopara .

Esmi (CA)     11 May 2011

In case of small developer , where he is building only 16 flats is it necessary that he gets a CC

Esmi (CA)     11 May 2011

in case of developer taking the land for development and then constructs flats on the same and then sells to the buyer . he enters into anagreement to sale with the buyer. he gets the document notarised but does not register it. . is it nessary that he has to register under flat ownership act.????

or after  the formation of society the developer and all the purchaser of flat becomes the member  of society and they gets the society registered. is that sufficent that once the registration of society is done then the registration of sale deed is not required????

Malancha Ghosh (Mgr)     11 May 2011

Is it possible to registry the flat without the builder? While registering sale agreement, I've paid the the entire tax as well.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     12 May 2011

No, without Builder / Developer u r not registered the  Agreement at Registrar Office. OR u cancle a deal and refund a money from Builder / Developer.

Malancha Ghosh (Mgr)     12 May 2011

Hi Bharat

    As the builder is not co-operating for the final registry, so can it be done via consumer court?

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     25 May 2011

Yes, U go to consumer court but why u not cancle this deal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query