Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Susanna Ramoorthy (HR Generalist)     19 December 2014

Property claim

Hi,

I am a divorcee, having a 4 yr old daughter, during MCD i dint claim anythng frm my ex hus, as i needed a divorce

at present my financial status is nt tht good..

1. My ex Father in law hasnt given any property to his 1 son(my ex), but he has shared his other properties to his second son.My FIL has done this purposely , so tht my daughter dosnt get anythng.

What should i do now?advocates r making me confused, if i file fr maintenance, my ex hus will bring up a detailed report of his health conditons etc...hes poor...no property in his name etc....bt his family has properties worth crores which is already partitioned to his siblings..

what should i put up in court, pls help me in this matter...waiting the experts reply

We are from Kerala

Regards

Sussanna

Learning

1 Replies

P.V.V.Gopala krishna murthy (SENIOR ASSOCIATE)     20 December 2014

first you ascertain the details all the properties held by your ex-husband, and then you file a suit for partition on behalf of your daughter as guardian and ask for partition, if all the properties belongs to you ex-husband ancestral properties, your daughter certainly will get equal share along with their siblings as she is one of the successor and legal heir irrespective of gender either male or female.         

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register