LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandesh (accountant)     10 November 2013


 we have prpperty in alwar ( rajasthan) which is in name of my father and his two brother . it was purchashed in 1886 something . till now the property is occupied by my one uncle he does not let us take our share . till date he had paid all property tax. he has change light bill in his name without the consent of my father and other uncle the purchase deed contains name of all three persons but my uncles say that my father has given his share to him in writing but my father ignores it now he has file suit in court. is there any law that provide a person to get the property as he had occupied it from 25 yrs. how can we grant stay order please help its urgent

 2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     10 November 2013

if he says he has a document, let him file a case, if your father have not given him any document, registered about his share in the property, u will be getting a positive result, there is no need to go for a  stay in this case.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 November 2013

If he has filed a declaration suit impleading your father and uncle as defendants, contest the case if you strongly believe that there was no relinquishment from your father's side.  Or if you want to file a suit on him, you can file an eviction suit against him and the grounds will be that he was orally asked to occupy the property for the purpose of maintenance of the same in the absence of the owners whereas taking advantage of the situation he squatted over the property with an evil design to grab the entire property for his wrongful gains.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query