LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish (proprietor)     18 December 2013

Profession tax

Difference between RC & EC. If i had a shop licence and vat number. what should i get RC or EC or Both. I have been paying EC but had not taken RC. I hv no employees just my family members viz my brother and my wife.


 2 Replies

Harendra Kumar (A Practicing Lawyer)     01 March 2014


It is very good new that you’r opening a business and you want a shop license & Vat License.

In this regard you should get the Shop License at Local Muncipal Corporation and also filed the Simple Form and deposit the Fee regarding said license ( Approx Rs. 5000/- in U.P.)

You have need to the Vat Registration that is a simple application and their fees in the Commercial Department

Vat registration is two types i.e. State Registration and Inter-State Registration

One thing also that I don’t know about RC and EC

Further, it is requested to you if any queries in this regard plz forward the same.

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     16 August 2019


Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query