LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ahmed Daud Girach (Advocate)     19 December 2013

Profesional tax to advocate gujarat

I have received a notice from Panchayat to pay Professional Tax I am Advocate of lles then 5 years practice and actually not Practicing , no vakalatnama in my name is filed till date. I am working as translator.How can I reply notice. I am not in actual professin of Advocate.Is there any judgment of Supreme Court that may be helpful for me.


 1 Replies

Harendra Kumar (A Practicing Lawyer)     01 March 2014


It is very good you’r the An Advocate and Panchayat issued a regarding Professional Tax. In this regard you’r not actual practicing an Advocate self or associates. The best way filed a self declaration with full explanation your current situation that why are you not liable to pay Professional.

Further, which type are you translator? If you English Plz forward the some use full tips regarding Drafting Skill for developing my carrier.

Hope any queries in this regard plz forward the same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query