Procedure to get my money back

Hi all,


I wants to about law relating to get money back in case of default made by person whom we had given loan in good faith by writting a simple agreement . we keep blank cheques &  his signature on blank stamp for secutiry purposes.

i want to know if someone made default then how we can use both those secutiry instruments to get our money back. & what all other requirements which we have to comply while adopting such procedure.


Thanks & regards:

CA Lokesh Jain




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x